sito incontri sposati donne a milano Enrolment: EU citizens with academic studies carried out within the EU
siti incontro completamente gratis
sassari annunci personali According to the law dated 11th July 2002 regulating the recognition of studies carried out within EU member states, established by the Lisbon Convention on 11th April 1997, Universities are now able to recognize studies carried out and qualification obtained abroad in EU countries, in order to give students who have studied abroad access to Italian higher education, allowing them to obtain an Italian degree. Universities carry out this duty in accordance with their individual regulations, except in cases where bilateral agreements have been made.
migliore sito incontri
incontro donna ancona EU students who have carried out studies in other member states can apply for recognition and accreditation of their studies abroad to further their education in Italy or obtain an Italian degree.
dating online gratis To carry out this procedure our Student Registry office must receive a translated copy of the qualification obtained including an official declaration of value drawn up by Italian Consular authorities operating in the EU country in which the applicant carried out studies; the declaration must give details as to the study plans followed and the results obtained by the applicant.
incontri per adulti pistoia Applicants are also required to fill in the form (incontri a reggio calabria) available online and provide a receipt of payment slip for the sum of €50.00.
siti annunci donne A degree course Committee will examine the application and refer back to the Student Registry office which will call in the applicant to provide results, or ask for further information, and give necessary indications to proceed with enrolment.
donne mature in cerca
donna cerca uomo a livorno uomo cerca donna a torino Documents needed for enrolment:
- the original version of the foreign diploma of secondary higher education (or a replacement certificate) which is valid for University admission in the country in which it was awarded
- an official translation in Italian of the diploma of secondary higher education (or replacement certificate) awarded abroad
- an in loco declaration of value and authentication (except in the case where this is not required under international agreements and conventions) of the diploma of secondary higher education or replacement certificate awarded abroad, obtained from the Italian Embassy-Consulate offices
- foreign academic Degree (or a replacement certificate)
- an official translation in Italian of the Degree (or replacement certificate) awarded abroad
- an in loco declaration of value and authentication of the Degree awarded abroad, obtained from the Italian Embassy-Consulate offices
- the original version of the registration certificate containing details of university examinations, issued by the foreign University
- an official translation in Italian of the registration certificate with details of the university examinations, obtained from and authenticated by the Italian Embassy-Consulate offices
- official study plans for all courses taken by the student at the foreign University (on official letterhead paper from the foreign University, signed and with the University stamp)
- an official translation in Italian of the study plans for courses takentrans milano incontri
bakeca incontri milano
la bacheca di annunci di incontri gratuiti For general information please visit:
annunci incontri roma websites set up by the Ministry of Education, University and Research.